Office Administrative Professional
An Administrative Professionals performs higher level office support duties and provides specialized program support for an administrative department or program.
Qualified individuals will perform a wide range of administrative and personal assistant duties including:
- Conducting research
- Preparing statistical reports and spreadsheets
- Preparing correspondence, reports and presentations
- Handling information requests
- Planning conferences and meetings
- Providing purchasing and payroll support
- Fulfilling employment administration requirements
- Making travel arrangements
- Maintaining calendars and schedules.
Applicants must pass pre-employment screening.
Multiple positions available.
This jobs is part of a premium employment package.