This is the best time to work construction in New York! Have construction experience? Apply today. Fast Hiring. Job Interview Guaranteed. Multiple positions available.
Job responsibilities include:
- Clean and prepare construction sites
- Load and unload building materials
- Operate large powered machinery and equipment
- Control traffic passing near work areas by directing with signs, barricades, and traffic cones.
Previous experience preferred. OSHA 30 required.
What you’ll get:
- A professional resume
- Personalized session with a career expert
- Interview Guaranteed!
- If needed, OSHA 10 or 30 Hour card
New York requires you to have at least 30 hours a safety training to work most construction sites. By next year, many construction sites will require an OSHA 10 and 30. We offer both OSHA 10-Hour and 30-Hour classes.
To apply for this job please visit form.jotform.com.